Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My New Blog Novel--Finding the Soul Shore

So I really did start the new project I said I was going to start...amazing how that actually sometimes happens, huh?  Anyway, just a short post here to offer a link to the novel, for those who enjoy fantasy/sci-fi books, like The Hunger Games or Divergent.  I mention those two specifically because this one's in first person too, so I feel a tiny bit of kinship going on there. 

Like this blog, the oldest posts are at the bottom, newest at the top, so if you jump in somewhere in the middle, just scroll down or click back to the oldest post (or the last one you read) and start from there.  Frankly, I'm not that computer handy and I have no idea how to make these blogs work any other way. 

With no further adieu, Finding the Soul Shore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment